BowserThedestructiveBowserThedestructive

Main News Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 279 Fans

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

AWUSOME

ITs over 9000 ......AND....ITS SPARTALISOUS!

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

FREAKING AWESOME

Pure Awesomeness those hentai pokemon omg not to be perv or anything lolz >_._> But they r FREAKING SEXY MEXY LOL
LOLOL!!!!!

GOOD JOB :D

Obama Vs. Mccain Obama Vs. Mccain

Idiots this is funny dont dare give him a 0!

Although personally i hate obama because of who he is But that doesnt effect the review of this flash I LOVED THE FLASH funniest thing ever Please make one similar but even funnier but make it where mccain and bush win that be so funny lol

ManyBalls ManyBalls

Enoyable!!

already at level 13 on gonna keep on going LOL this flash i declare Must pass! ;D

I think it needs a save option though some how.this game is really good i wish there was some good BG music to it though like a catchy loop ^_^

How to draw Luigi How to draw Luigi

Awesomee

i am the one who made the luigis spooky mansion v1 i just now noticed you put it in a flash ;0 wait You just recently did o.0 i found out while looking through my old submissions Nice WORK :D hope you become good at flash now if only i liked to draw i could draw mario and luigi :) thanks ima fav this for later :)

javier64 responds:

Thanks for droping by im glad you liked it, I hope I get better soon too, and ill keep using your submissions, I like the style of your music. keep up the good work ^_^

Newgrounds Flagging Guide Newgrounds Flagging Guide

thanks so much

Very Very informative now i can own the abusvie spammers ive had probs with before >_>

Little-Rena responds:

Good luck with that, glad you liked it.

Lav. Town Hell Bells WIP Lav. Town Hell Bells WIP

It was alright, not creepy though. Bells could of been better, maybe even attuned and de-tuned a smudge more, but good effort regardless.

Dragon Ball Z Inspired Dragon Ball Z Inspired

Brilliant, sounds like it could fit a DBZ movie/live movie/cinematic movie.

Could be improved greatly over all, but initial impressions of it are that it's EPIC!

Singularity Singularity

Sounds really good, you should be proud of this track wish I could of done something like this. 5/5 10/10 will surely download heck this music would go great with as footage for a video.

Bass sounds really nice and tight the kick punches really good I think.
The highs sound just silky and smooth nice spread of the stereo image.
Melodies and chords sound awesome!!!
Can't think of much else to say you did great, glad I clicked on this song!

Mich responds:

Wow, many thanks!

I actually got some feedback saying the kick could do with a bit more low end, which I agreed with, as I put the low cut a little too high on the equalizer.

I'm pretty happy with how the melodies turned out; doodling around on a MIDI keyboard and regularly recording those ideas as actual notes certainly helps.

Thanks for the kind words!